Why use Hire A Packer?
Hire A Packer offers a professional home and office packing service in the Brisbane metro area with our experienced professional ladies who will pack and unpack your precious items to help get you moved and settled in your new home or office quickly and stress-free.
✔ Hire A Packer offers a professional packing service for both home or office in the Brisbane metro area
✔ All our professional packers have been hand-picked and are mature ladies that are experienced, trained, police-checked and of course, friendly
✔ You can use Hire A Packer to pack or unpack your home or office
✔ Book a minimum of 2 ladies for 4 hours to get you started, our packers can pack as much or as little as you want
What are the benefits of our packing service?
- Reduce the stress of moving by utilising our cost-effective packing service in Brisbane for as much or as little of the home as you like
- Hire A Packer house packing service n Brisbane operates 7 days a week and generally starts packing at 9am, unpacks generally start at 1pm on the day the movers have dropped the goods off
- Don’t risk damage to your breakables including dining settings, glassware and precious items
- Hanging clothes can be packed into porta robe boxes, clothes folded properly and placed into labelled boxes for easy and quick unpacking
- The packing service includes all belongings sorted and packed by room so the movers can put the boxes directly where they should go
- You can also get settled into your new home quicker by getting our packers to unpack your boxes after moving
- Office packing and unpacking service available too for offices relocating, renovating or even just moving floors within the same building.
What are the costs of the packers and how does it work?
- Our minimum booking is 2 ladies for 4 hours for $400 inc GST
- If you realise on the day that you need more hours to assist in packing more, just let our packers know and they will be able to stay longer
- Control your costs by having us pack up as much of your Brisbane home or as little as you like, minimum booking is only 2 ladies for 4 hours. They can focus on the breakables and areas such as the kitchen or do the whole house, totally up to you!
Why our customers love us
I recently used Hire a Packer to help unpack after our move. the ladies were friendly and really enjoyed having them there help. I have an 18 month old baby and couldn't have done it all without them. I would not hesitate in recommending to people who need a little extra hand.
We would like to thank Hire a packer for the excellent job Suzy and Linda did on Monday. We simply couldn't have packed everything without them. The experience in the kitchen with all our breakables was invaluable. thanks again hire a packer.