Are you interested in working with Hire A Packer?
We are currently looking for suitable packers in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide, Perth and the Gold Coast.
The role is perfect for someone who is flexible with the number of hours they would like to work each week. Some weeks will be busy and other weeks won’t be as busy, so we don’t offer a set number of hours of work each week i.e. 20 hours per week.
We are looking for mature people. About the Work (Immediate Start Available)
- The hours are flexible and shifts are approximately 4 – 8 hours long.
- The hours required per week are adaptable and dependant on how many bookings we have.
- There are no set hours per week. You will require an ABN. Typical shifts are 9am to 1pm or 1pm to 5pm.
- We operate Monday to Friday during normal business hours and Saturday and Sunday sometimes. You don’t need to be available every day as we understand you may have other work or other weekly commitments.
- House packing: (The day before the client moves we pack up and label all their personal belongings in preparation for the removalists)
- House unpack: (After the removalists have delivered everything, we unpack all the cartons and set up their home)
- You are required to drive to various suburbs within a 30km radius. For suburbs 30-50km away if you would like to accept the jobs, you may be payed a travel fee in addition to hourly rate for the packing work.
- You will need access to a car, mobile phone and an email address.
If you are a hard worker, love helping people to move house, have an eye for detail, are naturally well organised and can bring some creativity and flair to our small and friendly team, then we would love to hear from you.
Things you will need to apply for this role:
- a police check and certificate (current – within last 12 months)
- a Drivers License and a car
- an ABN (you will invoice us after every job)
- you will need to be an australian resident with no work restrictions
Please send us an email to (firstname.lastname@example.org) with a detailed introduction about yourself, also telling us which days per week you are available, along with any relevant experience, your location (suburb) and your contact number.
If you are only looking for part time work please let us know the reason for this. Failure to send a proper introduction will mean your application will not be considered. We will make phone contact with applicants we wish to talk further with.